Thank you for reading the news about technology: Know the difference between clearing the cache on Chrome browser and the phone app and now with the details of the news
Cairo – Samia Sayed – The cache and cookies are stored on your computer while you are browsing the web. Perhaps cookies are files that are created by Google Chrome browsers, and they are stored on your computer when a website requests it, and cookies store information such as What’s in the cart and authentication information.
According to Business Insider, a cache stores images and text from websites you visit so that a page loads faster if you visit the same page again. Cache and cookies can build up and slow down your browser. It is a good idea to clear it every now and then to ensure that the browser continues to run smoothly, and here we provide you with the steps on Google Chrome and the mobile app and the differences between them.
How to clear cache on Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome, click on the More icon (in the form of three dots) at the top right of the screen.
2. In the drop-down menu, tap More Tools, then Clear Browsing Data.
3. In the pop-up menu, choose a time range, the options range from last hour to all times.
4. Make sure to check the boxes next to Cookies and other site data and cached images and files.
5. Click on Clear data.
How to clear the cache on the phone app
1. Open the Google Chrome app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices, tap the More icon (it looks like three dots) in the top right of the screen for Android devices, and the bottom right of the screen for Apple devices.
2. Tap History, then Clear Browsing Data.
3. Choose a time range, options range from last hour to all times.
4. Make sure the boxes for cookies, site data, cached images and files are checked.
5. Tap Clear data on Android devices, or Clear browsing data on Apple devices.