In the past few hours, a lot of leaks appeared about the new Vivo phone: the Vivo iQOO Neo 6 phone, and the appearance of these leaks coincided with the approaching launch date of the new phone, and according to what was revealed by those leaks, the new phone will come distinct and equipped with many features. The wonderful and mythical specifications, as well as a lot of capabilities, at an appropriate price, and the new phone will come: the iQOO Neo 6 mobile phone, a competitor to the mid-range phones, and it is expected to achieve high sales. Now, through this article, we will present to you, from the Egypt Five website, all the information and leaks that have recently appeared about the new expected mobile, from the Chinese company Vivo.
Vivo iQOO Neo 6 and its specifications
- The mobile comes with dimensions of: 163.3 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm, and it weighs 195 grams.
- The phone comes with a 6.62-inch OLED screen, its resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, and a refresh rate of 120 Hz per second.
- The phone comes with the OriginOS user interface, which is based on the operating system: Android 11.
- In its work, the mobile relies on a processor of its type: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G, with a manufacturing accuracy of 5 nm, as for the graphics processor of Vivo iQOO Neo 6, it is: Adreno 660 gpu.
- The mobile rear camera comes with a triple, as follows: 64 + 13 + 5 mega-pixels, with dual-LED flash, as for the accuracy of the front camera, we find it: 16 mega-pixels.
- The battery comes from a lithium polymer material, with a capacity of: 4400 mAh, supports fast charging with a capacity of 66 watts, knowing that the battery cannot be removed.
Vivo iQOO Neo 6 price
The Vivo iQOO Neo 6 phone, from the Chinese company Vivo for electronic devices, will come soon, in several versions depending on the memory, we find the random memory: 8, or 12 GB, as for the internal memory, we find it: 128, or 256 GB, and we will find that the price of the copy, varies According to memory, we find that the average price of mobile copies is: 380 US dollars, equivalent to about 1430 Saudi riyals, equivalent to approximately 6000 Egyptian pounds.
Disclaimer: The Balady website operates automatically without human intervention. Therefore, all articles, news and comments published on the site are the responsibility of the owners and management of the site. The site does not bear any moral or legal responsibility for the content of the site.
“All rights reserved to their respective owners”
Source: “Egypt Five”