The pioneers of social networking sites shared a short video clip, documented by an American young man, of the moment the Samsung Galaxy Z foldable phone exploded.
The video clip, which was published by a young man named “Chad Christian”, through his account on “Twitter”, showed that smoke rose profusely from one side of the phone, while the young man left him on the ground for fear of any harm.
Christian commented on the video, saying: “I was preparing to pack the device and return it for repair at Samsung headquarters, after it fell and its screen was broken, but as I was going it exploded and smoke started to rise from it, and I had to throw it in the garage.”
According to the technical website “tomsguide”, this video brought to mind the problems that Samsung faced with its Galaxy Note 7 phone, which users in the United States were surprised that it emits fumes and eventually explodes.
Samsung to start mass production of the Galaxy S22 in November