The Japanese diet is one of the diets used to lose weight in certain countries, and it depends on a few steps that help you lose weight within a record time, This diet is also called the Japanese Okinawa Diet, in relation to one of the islands located in southwest Japan, whose population is over 100 years old.
In the following infographic, we review the steps of the Japanese diet to get rid of obesity, according to what was mentioned on the Healthline website.
1. It relies on foods rich in carbohydrates with a low percentage of protein, unlike other diets.
2. It is based on yellow, orange and green vegetables such as carrots, lemons and cucumbers, because they provide you with the necessary energy that your body needs.
3. Avoid adding sugars to foods and drinks, except for a very small portion.
4. Replace white rice with sweet potatoes in your daily meals, as it is rich in vitamins and nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and potassium.
5. Avoid eating dairy and its various products because they are rich in gluten, which leads to digestive disorders.
6. Replace meat with grilled fish, soybeans or potatoes.
7. Eat fruits throughout the day, such as kiwi, banana and mango, but with specific portions.
8. Avoid eating canned foods that increase your weight without a health benefit.
Japanese diet to treat obesity and get bright skin