He wanted to expel snakes.. He turned his luxurious house into a heap of ashes

He wanted to expel snakes.. He turned his luxurious house into a heap of ashes
He wanted to expel snakes.. He turned his luxurious house into a heap of ashes

T + NS – normal size

A homeowner in Maryland has incurred losses expected to exceed $1 million after a charcoal-based pest control plan backfired.

And American media reported that the owner of a house in Maryland tried to curb the invasion of snakes through smoke, but the process turned into a nightmare and the man lost his home, which he bought for $ 1.8 million.

Montgomery County fire and rescue officials reported the fire immediately after it occurred on November 23, describing the fire as massive.

They noted that the flames turned the large two-storey house into a pile of ash.

One official says that about 75 firefighters responded to reports given to them of a very large house fire.

Pete Berenger, a spokesman for Montgomery County Fire and Rescue, said the owner tried to use coal smoke to fight snakes in the house.

The police also clarified in its statement that it is believed that the source of heat, which is coal, was very close to combustible materials, which contributed to the outbreak of the fire.

The police confirmed that the fire did not cause any casualties and was limited to material losses.

Print
Email
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pin Interest
Whats App

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

PREV FilGoal | News | Mortada Mansour: I congratulate Mustafa Fathi for moving to cooperation… and I refuse to bully him
NEXT During the game: Karim Benzema’s house was broken into