Kuwaiti media revealed measures that the government will take against those who fail to receive the third booster dose of the Corona vaccine, which it decided to prevent the spread of the epidemic.
Sources told Al-Qabas newspaper that the government will return the applications designated for the vaccination certificate to orange for those who fail to vaccinate with the third booster dose, indicating that this procedure is suspended on informing them of the date of receiving the third dose of the vaccine.
The sources confirmed that receiving the booster dose is not compulsory, but the government is keen for everyone to receive it to face any emergency related to the epidemic.
The sources said that the number of recipients of the third dose so far has risen to more than 100,000 people, and that the percentage of students who have been vaccinated has reached 85%, warning of “weakness in immunity that will appear little by little on the recipients of the vaccine after two months, which makes the need for the third dose necessary.” “.
It is noteworthy that Kuwait is entering, today, Friday, the fifth phase of the plan to return to normal life, as planned by the authorities, provided that work at Kuwait Airport will return to its full capacity as of October 24.
Source: “Al Qabas”