It has become necessary to receive the frequency of the new On Time Sport channel, after the old frequency stopped working on 1-7-2021 to follow the Al-Ahly and Zamalek matches today in the African Champions League, where if you want to continue and complete the follow-up to the channel’s programs and matches, you must set the new frequency of the On channel Time Sport today, whether sD or HD, on all types of receivers.
The frequency of the new Ontime Sport channel
The ON network reported the new frequency on Nilesat, which is 11861 vertical, with a coding rate of 17500 – error correction factor 5/6, in order to obtain image and sound quality for all followers, as the channel continued to operate on the old frequency for about five years, during which it achieved More successes in sports content, and with the great development, Ontime Sport tries to keep pace with it, and add a frequency that carries a stronger signal than its predecessor without interruption or distortion.
The new ON TIME SPORT channel
The frequency of 11861 vertical, with a coding rate of 17500 for the On Time Sport channel, works on the normal and high-quality broadcast, and it is possible to follow all the Egyptian League matches on it, and the Al-Ahly and Zamalek matches in the African Champions League, as the On Time Sport channel broadcasts today at two o’clock in the afternoon the meeting of Zamalek and the Kenyan Tusker, And at half past five, the Al-Ahly match against the National Guard in the preliminary round.
How to receive the new ON Time sport frequency
From easy steps, you can download the frequency of the Ontime Sport channel, which transmits the match between Zamalek and Al-Ahly today in Africa, which are:
- At first turn on your receiver by the power button.
- Head directly to the settings menu by pressing the “Menu” button from the remote control.
- Then I move from the remote control to the installations, and enter the password 0000 or 1234, depending on the type of receiver you have.
- After that I go to satellites, then choose “Nilesat”.
- Click on “New Frequency” and add the above frequency with the utmost precision.
- Do a “Network Search” and get the channel, then click on “Save Changes”
- You will find the channel under the name On Time Sport HD at the end of the receiver channels on Nilesat.