The UAE intends to issue green and other federal bonds in the local currency in the coming period

The Undersecretary of the UAE Ministry of Finance, Younis Haji Al-Khoury, said that there is interest among international investors that the UAE will issue federal green bonds, noting that this matter is expected during the coming period.

He added during a press conference held today, Wednesday, that the goal of the UAE launching federal bonds in global markets is to build a bond yield curve, so that it can in the coming periods issue local bonds in dirhams.

He pointed out that the UAE Public Debt Law stipulates that 15% of the proceeds of issuing federal bonds can be used to finance infrastructure projects, while the remaining 85% of the proceeds are used for investment.

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

PREV The slope of the crash of Yossi Aboksis and Bnei Yehuda
NEXT Millions of “Android”, “Windows” and “iPhone” users may lose access to the Internet