You can take advantage of the image capabilities of the TV you are using, by changing the factory settings that are set to them, and dealing with the color calibration feature, as Apple has made this type of custom display available to everyone who owns the Apple TV, and color calibration on the Apple TV takes only a minute, and all What you need is the latest operating system update and an iPhone with Face ID, according to business insider.
How to use the color calibration feature on Apple TV
1. On your Apple TV, start the Settings app and choose Video and Audio.
2. Under Calibration, select Color Balance.
3. Following the instructions on your Apple TV, hold your iPhone close to the TV until you see a notification inviting you to start color calibration, and tap the notification.
4. You should see a screen on your TV that looks like a starfield, and following the instructions on the screen, turn your phone so that the front screen is facing the TV and bring it close to the TV.
5. Align the phone so that it is inside the blue outline that you see on the TV, your phone may not be exactly the same depending on the model you have, but the important thing is to make sure that the top edge is inside the outline so that the camera points to the blue area, and make sure that the phone 1 inch from the screen and keep it as close as possible.
6. When the test is complete, you can remove the phone and view the results.
7. You can switch between the original display and the corrected screen using the remote control, then select the one you prefer.
The process only takes a minute, and you can go back to the settings to reset the color or restart color calibration at any time.