Today, Thursday, witnessing a significant decrease in the price of gold today, Saudi Arabia, October 7, 2021, and with this morning, search engines are witnessing many questions about the daily update of gold carat prices in Saudi Arabia, through major traders and investors in the Kingdom, as well as young people who are about to marry.
How many grams of gold today?
The price of a gram of gold in Saudi Arabia is witnessing a state of fluctuation between rise and fall on a daily basis as well as throughout the day, as it affects the price of many important factors such as the price of a barrel of oil in Saudi Arabia. The US dollar significantly influences the price of gold in Saudi Arabia, but in reverse, the lower the dollar price, the higher the gold price.
Gold price in Saudi Arabia Thursday 7-10-2021
Through this paragraph, we review the price of different gold carats, through transactions this morning, Thursday, October 7, 2021, throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which came as follows:
- The price of a gram of 14 karat gold on Thursday, the seventh of October, in Saudi goldsmiths stores, was about 123.71 Saudi riyals, equivalent to 32.99 US dollars.
- The price of 18 karat gold Thursday in gold sales outlets in all Saudi cities was about 159.06 Saudi riyals, equivalent to 42.41 US dollars.
- While the price of a gram of 21 karat gold Thursday in Saudi Arabia came at 185.57 Saudi riyals, and in return for 49.48 dollars.
- And the price of 22 karat gold Thursday for purchase in the goldsmiths’ shops in Saudi Arabia came at about 194.40 Saudi riyals, equivalent to the amount of 51.84 US dollars.
- The price of 24 carat gold on Thursday came during the morning trading in the shops, with a value of 212.07 Saudi riyals, equivalent to 56.55 US dollars.
- Today, Thursday, the purchase price of an ounce of gold was 6,600.00 Saudi riyals, compared to 1,760.00 dollars.
- The selling price of an ounce of gold on Thursday was about 6,596.25 Saudi riyals, compared to 1,759.00 dollars.
- As for a kilo of 24 karat gold today, Thursday, in Saudi Arabia, it witnessed the price of 212,074.89 Saudi riyals, equivalent to 56,553.30 US dollars.
- And the price of a 21 karat gold pound weighing 8 grams came at a value of 1,484.52 Saudi riyals, compared to $395.87.
- As for the price of a 24-ounce gold ingot, Thursday, it came at 6,596.25 Saudi riyals, compared to $1,759.00.
Thus, we have presented to you, dear reader and honorable follower of our site, the price of gold today, Saudi Arabia, Thursday, October 7, 2021.