A great shock caused by the death of the Saudi girl, Tamara Abdel Rahman, after a snake bite, which led to the deterioration of her condition, until she was buried yesterday, Thursday, two days after her death.
The mother of the 6-year-old girl recounted new details about the accident that hurt the hearts of many, noting that her daughter entered the bathroom in her home with her father, but seconds later she screamed strongly, so the mother ran quickly and told her that there was a mouse that bit her and ran away.
The grieving mother explained, in statements to Al-Arabiya channel, that she searched the place, but found nothing in the bathroom, noting that she inspected the place of pain and found a scratch, and traces of a bite in another place close to the scratch.
Tamara’s mother confirmed that the family immediately transferred the girl to Abha General Hospital, while medical reports confirmed that she was bitten by a snake.
She indicated that the girl remained there in a stable condition until the early hours of last Wednesday, but she suddenly relapsed, and her health began to deteriorate and then her heart stopped, until she died.
She explained that her daughter did not suffer from any symptoms or complications since leaving the house until arriving at the hospital, even if her symptoms were normal.
She confirmed that the hospital provided everything possible for cardiac resuscitation, and the medical team took samples to conduct the necessary analyzes, to find out the cause and what type of poison, in the toxicology laboratory, until the results showed that it was cobra poison.
For his part, Muhammad Zuhair, one of Tamara’s relatives, said in statements to Al-Arabiya channel, that the grieving family of her daughter’s death received condolences from Prince Turki bin Talal, the governor of the Asir region, who visited their home to offer condolences.
A snake kills a Saudi girl in her home in her father… and her father tells the details of the “tragic accident”