This coming Sunday, October 3, 2007, the policy for eligibility for a green label will be updated, and a label produced before that date will be canceled and will not be valid. As a result, one million and 900,000 Israelis will lose their eligibility for the green label, most due Entry to places operating according to the guidelines of the green label is possible only by presenting a valid green label and the need to obtain a label with a current validity, it will be necessary to produce a new label.Yesterday, more than 76,000 Israelis received the impulse.
The Ministry of Health is aware that on Sunday there will be disruptions in the issuance of the new green sign through the ministry’s website, due to the expected loads but not taking actions that will prevent the malfunctions. “In this case, it is advisable to try again at a later date,” the health ministry said in a statement.
The places that operate according to a green sign
- Cultural and sporting events
- Conferences and exhibitions
- Gyms and studios, pools and country club
- Prayer houses for over 50 people
- Banquet halls and gardens
- Restaurants, bars, dining rooms and cafes
- Museums and libraries
- Tourist attractions and amusement parks
- Universities and institutions of higher learning.
How to get into places that operate according to the green sign
At the entrance to places that operate according to the green sign, one of the following two permits must be presented:
- Green mark, with ID card attached – The character can be displayed in the ‘Traffic light’ application or as a printed document with a QR code. Minors and minors up to the age of 18 Those who do not have an ID card can present a photocopy of a parent’s ID card, including the appendix.
- Negative result of one of the following tests:
Quick test (antigen) with private funding – Valid for 24 hours from the test.
Girls and boys aged 3 to 12 years and 3 months and vaccine engines can perform the state-funded test at stations spread across the country. Privately funded PCR testing Valid for 72 hours from the test.
(How to get a green mark after a quick corona test)
At the entrance to hotels only: A PCR test performed during the 72 hours prior to entry into the hotel will be valid for the entire vacation. Girls and boys under the age of 12 and vaccine engines can do a free PCR test (for hotel entry only) at HMOs or Home Front Command stations.
In any case, isolated or verified patients will not be able to enter with a green mark presentation or a negative corona test result.
Exemptions from presenting a green mark
- Children up to age 3
- Girls and boys under the age of 12 and 3 months who have a ‘disabled character’ certificate
Who is entitled to a green label and what is its validity
Those we vaccinated:
- Those who received three vaccines and passed a week from the third vaccine Are entitled to a green label that will be valid for six months from the third vaccine.
- Those who received two vaccines and passed a week from the second vaccine Are entitled to a green label that will be valid for six months from the second vaccine.
Those who recovered from Corona – valid until 16.10.2021 including:
- Those who recovered Are entitled to a green card that will be valid for six months upon receipt of the recovery certificate
- Those who recovered and were vaccinated – Entitled to a green card that will be valid until 31.3.2022
Those who recovered from Corona – valid from 17.10.2021:
- Those who recovered on the basis of a serological test, even if they had not previously received a positive result on a PCR test, Then they received at least one vaccine – are entitled to a green label that will be valid until 31.3.2022.
- Those who recovered after receiving a positive result on a PCR test and received at least one vaccine, before or after recovery – Entitled to a green card that will be valid until 31.3.2022.
- Those who recovered after receiving a positive result on a PCR test and did not receive a third vaccine Are entitled to a green card that will be valid for six months upon receipt of the recovery certificate.
- Children up to the age of 12 and 3 months who recovered on the basis of a serological examination Are entitled to a green card that will be valid for six months upon receipt of the recovery certificate.
- Children up to the age of 12 and 3 months who recovered after receiving a positive result on a PCR test Are entitled to a green card that will be valid for six months upon receipt of the recovery certificate
Daily green mark for those who were tested quickly:
- Adults and children who received a negative result on a quick test can produce a daily green mark that will be valid for only 24 hours from the moment of the test.
How to produce the green character
The Ministry of Health is the only body authorized to produce a green label. HMOs cannot produce a green card but only immunization or recovery certificates.
- At the traffic light website (the character can be printed)
- In the traffic light app (Google Play, App Store)
Generate a green character in the app by scanning a quick check code: Login to the app> My Corona Certificate> Scan> Code Scanning
- In the positions for self-service and voice answering service by phone number 02-5082000.
What details are required to produce the green character
- ID number
If your ID number at the HMO is your passport number or visa number, you must provide them instead of your ID number.
- Mobile phone number as updated in your HMO
- Date of birth.
Green mark for children up to the age of 18
A green note produced for parents shows girls and boys up to the age of 18, if they too are entitled to a green note.
Production of the green note in self-service stations and by telephone
- In self-service stations spread across the country
- Through the representatives of the Voice of Health Center at 5400 *
- Via voice answering service at 02-5082000 (fax machine required)
The service consists of two stages:
- Submission of ID number or passport and date of birth, for identification
- Receive a repeat call (to your number as listed in the HMO).
If you are eligible for a green note – in the repeat call you must type in a fax number and the note will be sent to you within a few hours.
If you are not eligible for a green label – the voicemail will update you on this and the call will end.
It is importantVoice answering service is only available from non-confidential phone numbers
The new green character compared to the old character