The most prominent secrets of the Lebanese newspapers issued today, Friday 10/01-2021
• An Arab diplomat said that the visit of the Jordanian Prime Minister to Lebanon after completing the Jordanian steps of openness to Syria in light of Jordan’s position in the Arab and international alliance led by Washington is a clear message to the Lebanese government about what it can do on the Jordanian way towards Syria as a fait accompli without waiting for explicit approval…
• Security sources said that the return of the Interpol office to work in full to Syria is an announcement that opens the door to security coordination in front of the security services in Western countries, especially with the Syrian security services, and the decision directly opens the door for diplomatic return to the willing countries…
• A mutual friend succeeded in softening the atmosphere between a political reference and a security figure.
• Minister Nasser Yassin asked fishermen’s associations that want to meet with him: “First cease-fire,” in reference to their pioneers continuing to hunt birds.
• A Marja’ expressed his shock at a minister who did not live up to his expectations due to his distaste for his arrogant dealings with his surroundings after he was “intoxicated” by the title of “His Excellency the Minister”.
• Party delegations that visited Arab and Western countries were shocked by the expatriates’ indifference to their presence and their lack of enthusiasm for providing aid, as was the case previously.
• An Arab diplomat revealed that the inclusion of Lebanon and Syria in the axis of “Arab gas” comes within the framework of a geo-economic confrontation between major countries!
• It is expected, according to informed sources, that a number of ministers of the current government will present their candidacies to the parliamentary elections!
• A silent dispute is taking place within a loyalist movement, to the extent that observers are waiting for the dispute to be publicly translated, on the eve of running for parliamentary elections.