The price and specifications of the iPhone 13 pro Max, the global company for phones and communications, Apple released its latest version, the iPhone 13 pro Max, where the company indicated that this phone includes many features, which include changes in battery capacity, a different design from the rest of Apple’s phones, the size of the internal and random memory Below, we will show the specifications, features and price of the iPhone 13 pro Max, the iPhone 13 Pro Max smart phone.
iPhone 13 pro Max specifications
This phone has many features, among which are the following:
- This phone is made of glass and has a stainless steel frame.
- The most important feature of this phone is that it is water resistant up to 6 meters.
- This phone supports all disparate networks.
- The phone is available in six colors, blue and silver.
- The phone features four rear cameras and one front camera.
- The battery supports fast charging up to 15W.
IPhone 13 pro Max price
According to what was announced by Apple, the price of this phone is as follows:
- For the 128 GB version, its price is 1100 dollars.
- The 256 GB version is priced at $1,200.
- The 512 GB version is priced at $1,400.
- The 1 TB version is priced at $1,600.
iPhone 13 Pro Max officially is it worth your money? iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPhone 13 Pro Max Features
The phone has actually been in the market since September 24, 2021 AD, and this phone is being booked through websites via the Internet, in order to get it quickly and securely, as one of the contents of the iPhone 13 pro Max box, this box contains many components Among them are the following:
- Handbook explaining how to use the phone.
- سلك USB lightning.
- Phone warranty certificate.
- A metal pin that is used to install and remove the connection chip.
- Screen protection for the phone screen.
Disadvantages of iPhone 13 pro Max
Despite the many advantages of the phone, it has a number of disadvantages, including the following:
- That the contents of the device there is no earphone among them.
- The phone only supports one chip.