The Lebanese Association of Innovators and the University of the Holy Family – Batroun announced in a joint statement, “Lebanon won 6 gold medals, 6 Master of Innovation certificates and Excellence in Innovation and Leadership Certificate, in an exhibition organized by the Moroccan Inventors Association OFEED headed by the inventor engineer Majid Bou Al-Azzawi.
The statement indicated that “this award came to give hope and motivation to students and inventors in Lebanon. The victory was achieved through the efforts made by the Lebanese Association for Innovators headed by Professor Nour Eid Latouf and the Holy Family University of Batroun USF represented by the Dean of the Faculty of Education, Sister Emmanuel Hajj, and under the supervision of Professor of Robotics at the University, Professor Moussa. Sweidan, and engineers Mohamed Ismail and Adam Ralph Negm and a team of specialists in the association.
The results came at the end of the exhibition on Sunday, based on the evaluation of an international jury as follows:
* Two gold medals for students Tia Isaac and Vanessa Saliba from Holy Family University for their Kiki Caterpillar project.
* Two gold medals for students Clara Youssef and Rachel El Khoury for their project Pandamic Interactive Conference: New way of Teaching.
* A gold medal for Eng. Mohamed Ismail for his project Hospital elevators smart sterilizer
* A gold medal for Ali El Hadi Ismail for his project R&M UV Sterilizer
* Certificate of Excellence in Innovation and Leadership of the Lebanese Society of Innovators (LIS)
The administration of the Holy Family University welcomed “this great achievement of education and innovation, which sends a light that illuminates the tunnel of darkness in our beloved country, Lebanon, and to the near forum with a new victory.”