phone TCL L10 Pro, is the latest phones, from the Chinese company TCL electronics, and mobiles. The new phone was launched today in the Brazilian mobile market, and this was the second step of the launch. The phone was launched earlier in India, and it is expected to be launched in more countries before the end of this year. The new phone is one of a series TCL L10, which includes: L10 and L10 Plus, in addition to the new phone: the L10 Pro, and the new phone came with many specifications, good features, and an affordable price. Find out information, including price, and specifications, about the new phone from TCL, through this article from Egypt Five.
TCL L10 Pro and its specifications:
- The mobile comes with dimensions of: 159.2 x 75.2 x 8.7 mm, and a weight of: 175 grams.
- The charger can carry two SIM cards, from the Nano SIM.
- The mobile screen comes in a size: 6.22 inches, from IPS LCD, and a resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels.
- The phone is based on an operating system: Android 10, and it works with an octa-core processor, its type: Unisoc SC9863A.
- As for the TCL L10 Pro camera, the rear camera is triple, the first with a resolution of 13 mega pixel, the second with a resolution of 5 mega pixel, and the third resolution is 2 mega pixel, as for the accuracy of the front camera, it is 5 mega pixel.
- The mobile battery comes from a non-removable lithium-polymer, with a capacity of 4000 mAh.
- The phone supports: Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2, as well as GPS.
TCL L10 Pro Price:
The new phone came: the TCL L10 Pro phone, from the Chinese company TCL for mobiles and electronics, with one copy, according to memory: 4 + 128 GB, and in several copies, according to color, so we find black, green, and others, at a price of $ 250, It is equal to about 935 Saudi riyals, equivalent to approximately 3925 Egyptian pounds, and the price may vary according to color, a slight difference, negligible.