In blushes… he died of electrocution!

In blushes… he died of electrocution!
In blushes… he died of electrocution!

The young man, Ali H.S. He was electrocuted in his hometown of Beaufort on Saturday afternoon.

In the details, Saeed (20 years) was repairing a malfunction in his father’s electric subscription network in the town, when he was electrocuted.

Dear visitor, I have read the latest news in Lebanon: In Yomhur… he died of electric shock! In Hadramout Net | Yemen news, and the news was published from the Lebanon window website. The responsibility of whether or not the news is true. You can view the source of the original news from the following link, Lebanon Window.

For more details and news, follow Hadramout Net on social networks

Source

blushes died electrocution

 
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
 

PREV Lebanon is not likely to be an annex to Iran
NEXT These features are stolen by both Android and iOS from each other